- This event has passed.
Mindfulness for Children – Online Teacher Training (6-session course)
May 13 @ 3:00 pm - 7:30 pm HKT
An event every day that begins at 3:00 pm, repeating until May 15, 2022
Teaching mindfulness to children is a special and delightful experience filled with opportunities to guide children in developing inner awareness, attention and compassion. The Academy for Mindful Teaching Asia Basic teacher training is designed for those who would like to teach mindfulness to children aged 4 to 12, using the Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Children (also known as Mindfulness Matters!), in schools, institutions, or private practice. This training is offered online and open to qualifying participants from Asia and around the world.
Online Training dates & times 2022:
- Conditions for participation:
- Completion of an 8-week MiE/MBSR/MBCT/MSC training by a certified trainer
- Degree level education
- Work with children aged 4-12 in schools, private practice, healthcare setting, or after-school care.
HK$12,000 (excluding shipping)
- Your investment Includes:
- 2 x Trainers Handbook For ages 4-8 and 8-12 (plus Chinese version if required)
- 1 x Supervision
- Supporting material to assist you in teaching the 8-week Method Eline Snel mindfulness course