Teaching mindfulness to children is a special and delightful experience filled with opportunities to guide children in developing inner awareness, attention and compassion. The Academy for Mindful Teaching Asia Basic teacher training is designed for those who would like to teach mindfulness to children aged 4 to 12, using the Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Children (also known as Mindfulness Matters!), in schools, institutions, or private practice.
Training dates & times 2023: September 23, 24, October 7, 8, November 25, 26
Trainer Angie Bucu
, Mindfulness Instructor, MBSR teacher & Trainer and Partner (Academy of Mindful Teaching)
Conditions for participation:
- Completion of an 8-week MiE/MBSR/MBCT/MSC training by a certified trainer
- Degree level education
- Work with children aged 4-12 in schools, private practice, healthcare setting, or after-school care.
sign up before August 12, 2023 HK$13,000
- Your investment Includes:
- 2 x Trainers Handbook for ages 4-8 and 8-12 (plus Chinese version if required)
- 1 x Supervision
- Supporting material to assist you in teaching the 8-week Method Eline Snel mindfulness course