- This event has passed.
Mindfulness for Children – Teacher Training (6-day course)
April 23 - April 24
One event on June 11, 2022 at 12:00 am
One event on July 9, 2022 at 12:00 am
Teaching mindfulness to children is a special and delightful experience filled with opportunities to guide children in developing inner awareness, attention and compassion. The Academy for Mindful Teaching Asia Basic teacher training is designed for those who would like to teach mindfulness to children aged 4 to 12, using the Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Children (also known as Mindfulness Matters!), in schools, institutions, or private practice.
Conditions for participation:
- Completion of an 8-week MiE/MBSR/MBCT/MSC training by a certified trainer
- Degree level education
- Work with children aged 4-12 in schools, private practice, healthcare setting, or after-school care.
- Your investment Includes:
- 2 x Trainers Handbook for ages 4-8 and 8-12 (plus Chinese version if required)
- 1 x Supervision
- Supporting material to assist you in teaching the 8-week Method Eline Snel mindfulness course