- This event has passed.
Online ‘Unwind’ Mindfulness Meditation Practice Group
December 17, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 am HKT
An event every week that begins at 7:30 am on Thursday, repeating until December 17, 2020
Online: ‘Unwind’ Mindfulness Meditation Practice Group with Karson Wong (in collaboration with the Hive)
Free weekly Practice Group
Research shows that practicing mindfulness regularly can help you de-stress, focus better and improve emotional stability and mental wellbeing. If you are looking to unwind after a busy and stressful day, tune in for our weekly 45-minute practice group led by Karson from MindfulOcean.
Karson will teach you how to practice mindfulness meditation with different themes. Let’s cultivate consciousness, focus, inner peace, and kindness together to nourish the body and mind.
Karson Wong is a qualified IMTA Certified Mindfulness Teacher, Qualified MBSR Teacher (UMass.) & mPEAK Coach (UCSD).
View Karson’s Full Profile: HERE
What you’ll need:
– Your presence with your body & mind
– A safe and preferably undisturbed space
– Comfortable clothing (for some minimal, gentle mindful stretching movements)
– A chair, couch, or mat which allows you to sit comfortably
– We will connect via Zoom
– Language: English
– Register on Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/unwind-mindful