- This event has passed.
Test: Mindfulness Weekly
November 3, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am HKTFree
About Mindfulness Weekly:
Research shows that practicing mindfulness regularly can help you de-stress, focus better and improve emotional stability and mental wellbeing. If you are looking to unwind after a busy and stressful day, tune in for our weekly 45-minute practice group led by Karson from MindfulOcean.
Karson will teach you how to practice mindfulness meditation with different themes. Let’s cultivate consciousness, focus, inner peace, and kindness together to nourish the body and mind.
Karson Wong is a qualified IMTA Certified Mindfulness Teacher, Qualified MBSR Teacher (UMass.) & mPEAK Coach (UCSD).
What you’ll need:
– Your presence with your body & mind
– A safe and preferably undisturbed space
– Comfortable clothing (for some minimal, gentle mindful stretching movements)
– A chair, couch, or mat which allows you to sit comfortably
– We will connect via Zoom
– Language: English
– Register on Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/unwind-mindful