Date(s) - 08/05/2020 - 10/05/2020
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGES
Certification program for Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Children
The AMT Basic Course is designed for those who would like to teach mindfulness to children aged 4 to 14, using the Method Eline Snel program (also known as Mindfulness Matters!), in schools, institutions, or in private practice.
The 6-day AMT Course will be conducted over two long weekends in 2020:
- Friday May 8 – 4.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday May 9 – 9.30am – 5pm
- Sunday May 10 9.30am – 5pm
- Friday May 29 – 4.30pm – 9.30pm
- Saturday May 30 – 9.30am – 5pm
- Sunday May 31 – 9.30am – 5pm
Facilitator / Trainer: Angie Bucu Licensed Partner and Trainer for the AMT.
Investment: HK$12,500 inclusive of:
- One Trainers Handbook (HB) – HB1 4-7 years or HB2 8-11 years or HB3 12-14 years
- Supporting documents to assist you in delivering the Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for children program
- Translation of stories and exercises in Cantonese for HB1 & HB2
- One mandatory supervision (HK$ 600 per supervision)
602, Yu Yuet Lai Building, 43-55 Wyndham St, Central
For more information about prerequisites to participate in the training, the requirements for certification and other details about the course please refer to the Information brochure below or on the AMT website at www.elinesnel.com.
Please register your interest by contacting Angie Bucu or this page: https://www.ingredientsofwellness.com/amt-hongkong/
For more information about training in Hong Kong or the Method Eline Snel suite of courses, please contact AMT Asia team Angie Bucu by email to email@example.com or on +852 90485425.