Date(s) - 25/08/2018 - 29/08/2018
This men’s retreat is for every man, who wants to immerse in a time and space fully dedicated to himself and his journey through life. The retreat offers intensive and concentrated group work as well as ample time alone to work on your self-development and purpose in life.
The group will consist of men aged 35 to 55 with a matured career and living situation. All of them dealing with opportunities, distractions and challenges within their lives.
As a man attending this retreat you are typically aiming at …
- Centering your self in mind and body
- Focusing on your personal, professional and relationship development
- Engaging and exchanging intensively in a group of likeminded men
- Asking and answering questions of life and death
- Finding and cultivating your masculine edge beyond work and family
- Dealing with feelings while keeping your male identity
- Becoming a better version of what you are today
- Opening awareness through guided mindfulness meditations
Sebastian has worked with hundreds of men and facilitates men’s groups since 2010. Participants will benefit from his smooth guidance, therapeutic inputs and experienced choice of themes and exercises.
MINDFUL MEN'S RETREAT Pai, in the Highlands of Thailand close to Chiang Mai 5-days Sat 25 to Wed 29 August 2018 Group size limited to 8 men Registration on first come, first served basis Fee: HKD5800.00* Visit https://counsellinghongkong.com/retreats/ for informaiton and booking