Date(s) - 12/04/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Transcend is launching a unique offering for strengthening the competencies of coaches, mentors, and counsellors to enable them to help their clients adapt to the modern world through the cultivation of mindfulness.
As mindfulness becomes increasingly well-regarded as a core tool for personal transformation, this is a great opportunity for coaches, mentors, and counsellors to develop their own mindfulness practice and integrate mindfulness-based approaches into their work with clients.
Coaches, mentors, and counsellors are increasingly finding their clients stuck in patterns of behaviour which take them away from their goals. When this happens, we could risk feeling stuck ourselves as we observe our clients not “moving forward”. Behavioural change starts from within, with changes in “mindset” rather than just “skillset” being the foundation for inner and outer transformation.
This unique offering equips you with a variety of mindfulness and mindfulness-related skills that can support yourself and your clients to shift mindsets in a way that supports profound change.
- Develop the mindfulness skills necessary to enhance your work as a coach, mentor, or counsellor
- Skilfully integrate mindfulness and mindfulness-related practices within your work with clients
- Cultivate an underlying attitude of kindness and compassion – which are essential to and supportive of mindfulness, and provide the container in which transformational change occurs
- CCE Units available upon request
This is a 4-day training course, which runs 10:00AM-5:00PM on the following days:
- Day 1: April 12, 2019
- Day 2: April 26, 2019
- Day 3: May 10, 2019
- Day 4: May 31, 2019
* Special Discount for Members of the HK Mindfulness Teachers Network: HKD 9,500, if registered by March 31, 2019
Normal Rate: HKD 12,500
Early Bird Rate: HKD 11,250, if registered by March 31, 2019