There are two levels of membership: Affiliates and Members.
Anyone interested in mindfulness and mindfulness-based applications is welcome to join as an Affiliate. There is no joining fee. Please indicate your area(s) of interest (children and adolescents, workplace, stress-reduction, and/or cognitive therapy) and you will be connected to appropriate special interest group(s) and their activities. You will also receive a monthly newsletter summarizing up-coming mindfulness events.
Special interest group meetings will be arranged regularly for networking, exchange of information and planning of special projects and events.
Membership is available for those who are currently offering mindfulness-based instruction or therapies to members of the public. Applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Agree to abide by the Guiding Principles of the Network
- Have a regular daily mindfulness practice.
- Have completed a recognized Mindfulness Teacher Training program.
- Networking opportunities at special interest group meetings
- Listed as mindfulness teacher on the website
- Promotion of Mindfulness Activities and Services on the website*
- Opportunities for professional development
- Monthly newsletter
*Acceptance of promotion on the website is at the discretion of the executive committee.
Basic membership annual fee – $500.
The basic membership fee covers administration of the Hong Kong Mindfulness Teachers Network but does not cover the costs of maintaining this website.
Members who use the website for promotion of their fee-paying Mindfulness-based events and services are invited to make an additional donation to support the growth and development of this network.
|Begin Your Membership Application