Making the World a Better Place For All of Us
For professionals that are trained in internationally recognized mindfulness teacher-training programs and currently offering mindfulness instruction and/or plan to do so in the next 12 months.
Applicants must consider the following criteria to be ongoing:
- Members agree to abide by the Good Practice Guidelines
- Commitment to a regular mindfulness practice and retreat attendance
- Have completed a recognized Mindfulness Teacher Training program
- Currently offering mindfulness instruction or intention to do so in the next 12 months
- Networking opportunities and peer support
- Personal listing (photo and bio) on the website
- Promotion of Mindfulness Activities and Services on the website*
- Events for professional development
- Monthly Newsletter
*Acceptance of promotion on the website is at the discretion of the executive committee.
Basic membership annual fee: HK $500*
The basic membership fee covers administration of the Hong Kong Mindfulness Teachers Network but does not cover the costs of maintaining this website. * Members who use the website for promotion of their fee-paying Mindfulness-based events and services are invited to make an additional donation to support the growth and development of this network.
- Complete the online application form below
- Your application will be reviewed by the membership committee
- After your application is accepted you will receive an email with membership fee payment instructions
With Your Help, We are Making The World a Better Place
“Everyday we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child – our own two eyes. All is a miracle.”
~ Thich Nhat Hanh