This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Insight Dialogue Introduction course
- Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Children (Mindfulness Matters!)
- Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Teenagers
- Teacher Training in the Method Eline Snel programs
- Practice groups - online offerings
I am delighted to be working with and sharing the benefits of mindfulness practices across the whole community. I am an MBSR Teacher, Certified Mindfulness Instructor, Mindfulness Teacher Trainer and entrepreneur.
I am offering Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) in groups both online and in-person. I design and lead workshops, short courses and practice groups for clients, customized to their needs. These clients include companies, schools, teacher and parent groups, and non-government support groups.
Working with children and youth, I enjoy sharing the practices and experiences of mindfulness through stories, games and activities, and meditation practices, through the Method Eline Snel mindfulness programs. I currently work with schools offering mindfulness as part of the curriculum and in a private group or individual setting for children and teens. As the partner and trainer for the Academy for Mindful Teaching in Asia, I offer teacher training in the Method Eline Snel programs.
I am presently the Treasurer and committee member of the HK Mindfulness Teachers Network.
To build our community and further support teachers and practitioners of mindfulness, I organize multiple-day retreats in association with Fa Hong Monestry, Jessica Mui, and the HK Insight Meditation Society.
For those professionals working with children and young people, we offer twice-monthly practice groups, online, to gather in the community and practice together.
- Teacher Trainer – Mindfulness for children and teenagers, Academy for Mindful Teaching, NL
- Method Eline Snel – Mindfulness for Teenagers, Academy for Mindful Teaching, NL
- Method ElineSnel – Mindfulness for Children, Academy for Mindful Teaching, NL
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Level 1 MTIA
- Insight Dialogue Facilitation
- Dot b – Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP), UK
- Master of Wellness, RMIT University, Australia
- Bachelor of Business, Curtin University, Australia
Image credit: Sophie Bonnin-Rocher, Shutterstock
- February 27, 2024@7:00 pm - 9:30 pm HKT