This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- 1-1 Mindfulness and meditation guidance and coaching
- Mindfulness in Dialogue and other relational mindfulness courses
- Insight Dialogue
- Mindful Leadership Program
My students describe what I teach as “applied Mindfulness” - using the skills of Mindfulness to approach every day challenges such as stress, time management and procrastination, distraction, dissatisfaction, worry, emotional upheaval and change, relationship issues among others. A practical, ‘start where you are’ approach allows for each individual to try different methods and practices to support an ongoing Mindfulness practice.
My own practice and approach is also inspired by Insight Dialogue, which brings mindfulness into the realm of relationship and community. This way of practising helps us wake up to the possibility of mutual respect, care and mindfulness as we engage in dialogue and interactions. We discover the power of our intentions, words and presence which we can carry into our daily lives.
Together we can learn to see things as they really are, not as we wish or want them to be. From this place of clarity, then opens up the possibility of choosing what supports us and how we can show up in a way that creates a better world.
As a former medical doctor and HR leader, I bring my personal and professional journey and experience into my current work in Mindfulness and coaching. My medical training means I apply an evidence-based understanding of how Mindfulness can positively affect us mentally, emotionally and biologically. My corporate background then helps me create practical, accessible and effective content and techniques for the individuals and companies I work with. I teach and apply Mindfulness for the purposes of improving well-being, personal effectiveness, and leadership capability.
- Certified Teacher - Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach’s Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program (MMTCP), UC Berkeley/Awareness Training Institute
- Medicine (MBChB), University of Edinburgh, UK
- Insight Dialogue Facilitator
- Accredited Organisational Coach, Level 3, Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership (IECL)
- March 9@8:45 am - March 10@4:00 pm HKT