This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness & Knowledge (mPEAK)
- 1-day Retreats
Karson Ka-Shun Wong (黃嘉信) is a IMTA Certified Mindfulness Teacher and UMass. CFM Qualified MBSR Teacher offering Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction programs, organizational mindfulness, and mindful performance training courses in English and Cantonese for the general public, corporates, universities & schools, athletes, psychotherapy & health care centers and teenagers in Hong Kong.
Karson is also a certified Mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness & Knowledge (mPEAK) Coach at UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness. He is currently pursuing advanced mindfulness teacher training at Brown University Mindfulness Center.
Karson has founded MindfulOcean.com to provide his audience with educational information and insights related to mindfulness & emotional wellbeing. Karson is a Masters of Science in Psychology candidate at the University of Glasgow, UK and holds a Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences from City University of Hong Kong.
He is the current Secretary of the HK Mindfulness Teachers Network society.
- IMTA Certified Mindfulness Teacher (CMTP-0129)
- CFM Qualified MBSR Teacher, Center for Mindfulness, University of Massachusetts, US
- Advanced mindfulness teacher training, Mindfulness Center, Brown University, USA
- Certified Coach for mPEAK, UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness, USA
- MS degree candidate, Psychology, University of Glasgow, UK
- BS, Social Sciences, City University of Hong Kong
- January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm HKT